Saturday, May 16, 2009

Goal weight & 5k pics


Hi all! As some of you may know, I've been working really hard the last 4 months to lose the baby and post-wedding weight. I did it!! I lost 30 pounds in the last 4 months and it feels AMAZING!!! Check out my fitness blog for goal weight pics and more! I also ran a 5k with my mom today, there is a post about that as well! (and also m y ER experience the night before) http://www.sarahsfitnessblog.blogspot.com/

I placed 10th out of 78 girls in my age group!! Woohoo!! And I am at the end of my age group, 19-24. Overall I placed 204th out of 1010 people!!! I'm looking forward to a 10k in the fall!

1 comment:

Sam said...

sarah, that's so awesome that you are so fit and lost all the weight you wanted to lose. You are an inspiration, honestly. Well good luck with everything, thanks for sharing your pics and stories.